- Pautan Ke Whatsapp Ketua Program Pasca Siswazah, Fakulti Pendidikan Teknikal dan Vokasional, SEMESTER 1 SESI 2020/2021
- Infographic on Application for Postgraduate Degree Scroll
- Thesis by Publication
- UPDATE ON THE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES DURING AND AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER FROM EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES (EMGS)
- Final Examination Schedule for Semester II Session 2019/2020
- Registration of Prospective Students for Semester 1 Session 2020/2021
- FAQ BERKAITAN PERINTAH KAWALAN PERGERAKAN BERSYARAT (PKPB) KEMENTERIAN PENGAJIAN TINGGI
- ELKP Report Template
- E-VIVA Manuals
- ELKP is NOW OPEN
- Registration During MCO
- Distance Learning Guideline
- Semester 2 Session 2019/2020 Academic Calendar
- Semester 2 Session 2019/2020 Academic Work Schedule
- Handouts ; Effective Supervision sharing session by Prof. Dr. Mustafa bin Mat Deris
- New Programme ~ Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Engineering (Coursework)
Admission Charter for International Students
In UTHM, the Admission Committee will consider the postgraduate application (coursework and mixed-mode) and a decision will be made within ONE (1) working week from receiving the complete application documents together with the payment of application fees.
Please be informed that the processing time upon the postgraduate application (by research) will be prolonged up to TWO (2) months. This is due to the fact that the University requires time to decide on the prospective supervisor which match the candidate’s research area. However, the candidates are eligible to pre-nominate their prospective supervisors in accordance to their research expertise. This in return, will reduce the processing time of the said application. The University will make every effort to keep the candidates informed of their application progress and reach a decision as soon as possible.
Throughout the application process, candidate can review their application status through UTHM, Centre for Graduate Studies portal. (http://e2.uthm.edu.my/ppa/tawaran/master/)
Candidates will also receive any updates through email if they are required to submit additional documents to support their application.
With effective from 1st January 2017, all applications will be processed via 100% online system, there is no need to submit any hardcopy.
- Hits: 3757